"Well then, what does it taste like?" asks a non-whisky drinker."It tastes like the water of life," says the whisky drinker.
Hmm, the water of life. In 1494, a monk was given permission by the local government to make Acqua Vitae which is Latin for the water of life. He did such a great job that the Scots loved the drink and translated Acqua Vita into Scottish Gaelic with the word Uiskie which is now pronounced whisky.
Highlights of this Webinar are:
- What to see, what is not worth seeing.
- Multiple distilleries and the flavours and noses of their whiskeys.
- Which communities/islands are best to use as home bases.
- Whisky tasting festivals.
- How to get around with minimum grief.
- What and where to eat and drink.
- Great castle ruins.
- Customs and courtesies.
- WIFI connectivity
- Photos of the areas we talk about.