Celtic Cross Tarot Reading
My preference for a reading is the Celtic Cross. It is a 10 card spread that is flexible while also providing information about your past, present and potential future opportunities or challenges.
The Celtic Cross is about your life story in what brought you to the present and what your future may look like if you stick on the path you currently are on. I like this reading because it sometimes helps people see where they are heading but since the Tarot does not predict the future, it only indicates what opportunities or challenges you may confront if staying on that path. People then have free will to either make changes or stay the course.
With the Celtic Cross spread, it doesn't work well with Yes/No questions. Those are best left to a pendulum. The Celtic Cross offers a broader, overall reading. You need to think of one question you would like addressed in the read. Sometimes the cards take us in another direction but it is good to start with a question you would like direction on. Questions that work well are:
- What do I need to know ... today/next week/ this month/ etc
- What do I need to know about .... job/life/family / etc. (Note the Tarot can not answer questions about someone else, only about you and how you relate to that person)
- How can I improve my .... life/relationship/job/career options
- What do I need to do to help my friend/ family with their....
Questions that don't work well are Will I/ Should I type questions.
You can ask for answers to a question, or, you can just request an overview question on where your life path is heading. That seems to be the most popular use of the Celtic Cross. You will have to share that question with me at the start of the reading. Be assured my conversation with you is confidential.
Types of Spreads:
- Celtic Cross Tarot Spread
- New Year Tarot Spread
- Summer Solstice Spread
- Winter Solstice spread
- Full Moon Spread
- Reviews of my Tarot Reads
- How does a Virtual Tarot Reading work
- Tarot Card Reader Code of Ethics
- FAQ page
- Follow me on IG @wow.tarot or FB @wow tarot